I have a special treat for you!
In May we had Graham's 6 month pictures taken by Pamela Grillo in Waterville. The results are just awesome. Everytime I see one of Graham's pictures I can't help but smile. Pam absolutely captured our little guy's personality. He is happy, funny, & a little charmer.When it came time to ordering it was so difficult for us to choose. Every one was of him smiling for the camera. Here is just a sample of how the collection turned out.
I'm so glad we have captured this moment - what a priceless treasure.
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend with family and friends. I can't wait to share with you all the fun pictures we took.


2 comments:
A D O R A B L E ! 2nd one is my favorite. Love, Tori
I am so happy to say that I have meet the little guy. Those pictures are darling. What a smile! Thanks for the amazing weekend, can't wait for more fun in the sun!!!
Post a Comment