Monday (the 4th) we enjoyed one last awesome and fun time at the lake. The 4th is my Dad's birthday, so we celebrated his big day as well (if you'd like to see last year's pic of the bday boy click here).
Since the gang was still present on Monday, we took a fun group picture:
Sorry about some of the shadows here and there. I tried to find ones that were good of everyone but it was hard to...still a cool shot though.
Here are just some fun ones throughout the weekend:
| Graham was real tired at this point and he was zoning out to Dale humming in his ear. Really cute! |
That night we enjoyed roasting mallows (big tradition) and watching the fireworks. We also created a little show of our own.
| The "Haleys" - Jess, Alex, Me |
| Birthday Boy |
What a great weekend we had. Love you all!
I have some fun events to share with you - I can hardly wait. One includes Harry, the other involves a Warrior, and the last started with a Knight - stay tuned!


1 comment:
I just love that picture of Dale kissing Graham and his mouth is open, he is like, ahhhhhhh this is nice. I miss you leading our workout sessions!
Post a Comment