But, there is so much to report on Graham, that I want to devote a post to our "baby." He is constantly changing and growing. I love seeing the little boy he's becoming. What a character already! He'll be 9 months in a couple of weeks. WHAT?! Crazy huh.
Remember this post about him almost crawling? Well, we have a full blown crawler on our hands. He's been all over the place for a couple of weeks now, but I have the video of his first careful movements.
Sorry about the length of the video, I just couldn't cut him being so cute and smiling for the camera.
Filmed on 7/22/11
Graham loves taking a bath. And Zach and I enjoy this time too. It's so nice to take a moment at the end of the day and be a little family.
Here is G @ 5 & 6months
| 5months and not sure what to do yet |
![]() |
| had an accident so we had a quick bath at gmas |
Thank God for the lovely weather we've had. I just love getting outside with him in the mornings.
Here was Graham @ around 5month for our walks:
And here is Mr. "I'm too Cool for the Walks"
We've been able to enjoy the cabin most weekends. This is a real treat. A few weekends back the boys had a dirt project that required
Graham is doing great on his schedule. He eats well (can't you tell?) and so far loves all foods we feed him. He eats some big people food and love puffs. G sleeps from 8:00pm-7:00am solid. What a blessing that is.
Zach and I are so thankful for him and love this adventure we're on.



2 comments:
What a cutie. Yea for crawling! Love the pic of him on the tractor. Can't wait to see him next weekend. I am assuming you guys are coming to the lake???
I have the cutest nephew in history
Jessie
Post a Comment