Graham is 9 months old. He has so much joy and brings so much light into our lives. He is such a great kid. When were were driving to Wenatchee, Zach sat in the back to keep him entertained and got this fun video with his phone - what contagious laughter he has!
He's a crawling machine and follows me wherever I go. Thankfully in our home there are no stairs to worry about so I can basically let him roam wherever he wants. He's become a vacuum cleaner of sorts because he finds all spare bits of carpet. Unfortunately he readily puts them in his mouth so I have to keep an eye on any suspicious chewing on his part.
Graham is a great eater. He follows our schedule really well and love all foods I put in front of him. We recently tried spaghetti noodles and he wasn't sure what to make of it, but ate them all the same.
For those of you who know Graham you know this face...for those of you who don't know Graham then get use to this face because he makes it all the time. If you look back at the swimming pool pics he's making the same face again. Anytime he wants to engage with you he does this. It cracks us up and shows us he has an outgoing personality already!
And then there is this sweet face that make my heart melt...
And this one...


No comments:
Post a Comment