I'm thankful that Zach was up for the challenge, because he didn't have much of a choice; I signed us both up before he even gave the ok. But I think he had fun...maybe? :)
Here we are pre-race. Fresh and ready in our "costume." Little did I know that we would be vastly under-dressed. There were crazy costumes everywhere including real warriors with plastic swords, chickens, bananas - I couldn't stop staring. It was great for people watching.
![]() |
| My good friend Judy was the one who sent me the link- I'm glad we got to do this together |
At the end of the race, because everything is so muddy, they ask you to donate your shoes. Mine were definitely left behind...wasn't wearing them again!
After everything was all over, we got a warrior shirt, a warrior helmet, and a medal for our accomplishments.
And on a side note, Jess kindly watched Graham during the whole thing. We couldn't have done the event without her! Thanks Sis.
Are there any Warriors out there who are up for joining us next year?









1 comment:
we were just as messy with baby food as you were with mud!
-Jess
Post a Comment