Of course he's not swimming yet, but getting him in the water and moving around was our goal this summer.
We have a pool in Waterville. A really nice pool in Waterville. In the evenings we can take Graham down the street to the city pool and pay just $4 dollars to swim all we want. Last summer when I was pregnant, we went swimming a lot - mainly for me just to get cooled off. It's a great thing to do as a family.
And for your viewing entertainment, a little something of Graham as he figures out this swimming thing. What do you think - will he be a fishy?


4 comments:
Really thankful I finally got to meet your little guy! He is such a blessing! And the 3rd picture is my favorite because I loved it when he made that face!! And impressed Waterville has such a nice pool. ;)
Such a great video - glad things are going well!!
G-man is getting so big! I'm glad he is loving the water!!
Looks like a lot of fun for all of you!
Xoxo
Your blog makes me smile:) xo
Post a Comment