The NCW fair is in Waterville - and the fairgrounds are just a few blocks over from our house. Since we've moved here, it has been fun for Zach and I to walk over for lunch or dinner.
Graham is still a bit young to really understand all the animals and excitement, but we enjoyed having him with us as we explored.
Throughout the duration of the fair there was a contest/fundraiser that Graham was entered into by our awesome family photographer, Pamela Grillo. After the weekend was over, Pam called us with some really fun news - Graham had won! Some of the cool prizes included a 3-month membership to a local gym (super pumped about this one), coffee from a local roaster, a few gift certificates, and some car washing supplies. We were really excited. She entered one of our favorite pictures from his 6-month photo shoot. It's official; Graham is the cutest baby :)
We had a fun time using the boat this summer & got some great pictures. Some of them we had taken by Pam so I'm excited to share those once we get them ordered. Thankfully Graham loves playing and going places by boat because we sure do.
Weight: 20 pounds 11oz (65%)
Height: 28 inches (48%)
He's a bit short and a bit chunky :) but he's so healthy and that's what we wanted to hear from the Doc.
One of his favorite places to play/stand is on our ottoman:
Such a big boy!
He has lots of hair!
Most often, especially when I am in the kitchen, I find him here:
There are still several topics I want to post about - including more about our marriage/anniversary, I have a few craft projects in the works, and we have our Whistler trip coming up in a few days. So this will probably be my last post for a little while. With the trip in mind here is a final video:
Even though summer is over, that doesn't mean the fun is ending or that my reading list is shrinking!
My current reading list:
I was given this book by Kay Arthur from some of our great family friends and I can't wait to start it. It's so important to read books about parenting and raising children, but I'm a firm believer that first and foremost Zach and I must keep our marriage strong before we can be effective parents. Can I get an Amen?! I know this book will help in that process.
My book club in Waterville started back up and here is the one they picked but I know nothing about it. Hopefully it's a good one (I'll let you know).
And finally, Karen gave us this book when we had Graham and I'm really excited to start this one as well.
...until I have more to gab about, I'll talk to you all later!






5 comments:
Kim, he is adorable! And so big! It really goes by so fast! Looks a lot like daddy! ;)
Kim so fun. His hair is getting really thick! What a sweet little guy. I can't believe fall is around the corner. Hopefully we will get to see you this fall sometime!!!
His curls are so cute! Of course he won the cutest baby! ;) He is such a fun guy! Enjoy each day!!! Tori
Of course Graham won the cutest baby! He is adorable!
I love that face he's making with his lips puffed out...
Auntie Jessie
Post a Comment