Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary...

...to Us!

8 years ago today, September 6th, I married my best friend and soul mate Zachary Dale. There are so many thoughts I have about our marriage and Zach, so I think I'll devote several posts to this important event & topic.

But for now it's time for a "blast from the past." I have to warn you. The following pictures are engagement photos of 2 very in love and crazy 22 year olds.

I had so much fun looking through these again after many years - enjoy!


Do you like happy?
or serious? haha!
  


I love this one,
 but it definitely reminds me of senior picture time!





This picture we used for our wedding announcements
and is still one of my favorites of us of all time.

I heart Zach!

3 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!! Very cute pics ;)

Sparks Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I absolutely love those pictures!!

Karen said...

Wow....! That seems like so long ago doesn't it....you guys are so cute:) Happy 8 years!!!