For dinner we went to McGlinn's (of course) and my brother served us and then later treated us to our dinner. Thanks Bro! My mom stopped by and gave us some gorgeous sunflowers - so it really was a special dinner.
Zach had yet to see Harry Potter 7 -part 2 so I begged asked him if it would be alright to go see it. Zach admitted that he really enjoyed it (yesssss) and thought "they" did a good job. I'll admit that because I know the books so well it was harder for me to watch it without being critical, but I still loved going again and a review is in the works.
I have to finish with thoughts on our 8 years together. No relationship is ever perfect; there will always be challenges. But as we both grow and change, and as we strive to become who God made us to be, I couldn't be more blessed to spend my life with Zach. He loves me for who I am and loves me unconditionally. I want to be a better wife, mother, person, friend - because of him. God gave me an exceptional man. I love being married to Zach and I'm so proud that he is my husband.
Happy 8th!
P.S. Stay tuned for posts on our trip and more pictures of our cutie pie Graham.


1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Kim and Zach!!
Post a Comment