Friday, September 2, 2011

What I see

This is just a quick video of who I get to hang out with everyday. He loves to play under our desk and just hang by my side when I'm checking my email. He's irresistible.



Future posts & what's to come for September:
*We had a fun weekend at the fair in Waterville and along with that I have a cool event/announcement to share.
*I'm currently reading my next Blogging for Books book called: Enemies of the Heart by Andy Stanley & I'm looking forward to writing my next review.


*We are heading to Spokane this weekend for a wedding.
*Our 8th Anniversary is on the 6th.
*We have a Life Group BBQ planned at the cabin.
*We are going to Whistler for a family vacation.

September is a busy month but that just means I'll have a lot of fun things to share.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

G-Man has some great lips in this video! :) Love him!

P.S I like the music in the background too:)