I miss them already!
We had to bundle these boys up. The weather in Waterville is definitely changing and getting much colder. The old-timers are predicting snow this weekend. Not sure if I'm ready for it yet.
As Graham gets older, it's easier for him to play with Brendan (9 months older), but it's still cute to watch Graham try to keep up with him. Just not quite there yet. But soon!
Jamie brought Brendan's cutie monkey costume with her so we could take pictures early of Graham and B together.
They were so cute! I couldn't stand it.Graham was a garden gnome. Back at one of my showers last year, Zach was asked what he thought Graham should be next Halloween - a garden gnome. So I was on a mission to find an outfit for Graham because I knew Zach had just thrown out that idea randomly. It was really fun to surprise him with it. And a perfect idea as a kick off for Graham's 1st birthday!


1 comment:
Seriously precious! The outfit is so classic...and it makes me smile everytime I see him in it.
I love Brendan's smile on the sport court too....having a good time:)
You guys are all so cute!
Post a Comment