- Coming Soon!
Did you know that we haven't been living in our home for almost a month?
We've been staying with Zach's parents while our kitchen gets a face lift. We are almost done with the changes, and when we are done you'll be getting one exciting post.
Did you know that we celebrated two of my favorite people's birthdays in November?
Zach turned 31 and Graham turned 1. I have pictures and stories for both events. We had so much fun celebrating both.
Did you know that UW beat WSU in the Apple Cup?
We had an Apple Cup party with a "mixed" crowd. Some left our house with heads hanging :)
Did you know that the latest movie in the Twilight - Breaking Dawn - came out earlier this month?
Several girlfriends and I have made it a tradition to go to see these movies together. This one was very good. Although this series will never beat my beloved Harry Potter series! Not even close. More on that later.
So...we've been busy! I'm looking forward to decorating our house (once we move back in) for Christmas. I have a baking party to go to this weekend. I'll be returning with yummy, yummy treats - not that I need them. I'm loving the music and all the festivities that go along with this season. Talk to you all later.
Laura and Gary
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment