I found a cool shelf I'm going to use in my craft corner. Several Christmas items. A red #6 sign. And other odds and ends. I'll take pictures when I show you the projects that go along with them. Here we are at the show.
Katie found a door for only $30 and I'm excited to see what she's going to do with it. We met the organizer of the show (she sold Katie the door) and she wanted to take our picture with it so she could post it on their website later.
We went to the Powerhouse Brewery for lunch and enjoyed some fun conversations and catching up. I look forward to the next time we all get to hang out.
On a side note, Katie made fun of me for my hand on my hip - but then Jessie sent me this photo which just proves I'm model material!
Afterwards, Jess and I headed to Southcenter because I was on a mission to find some black "riding" boots. I found a great pair at Nordstroms. I'm so excited to add these boots to my collection.
Thanks for a great Saturday girls! And I'm glad that Zach and Graham had some fun too (see post below).


2 comments:
I can't believe I wasn't there to see you guys! I would have loved to meet Katie too as I am a follower of her blog. Did you see the 4th Ave booth? Looking forward to seeing what you purchased! Also, I love me some Miz Mooz! ha!
Cute pics Kim!!! There are always good treasures at the funky junk!!! P.S I like that old vintage picture of the lady with her hand on the hip....definitely model material. Glad you came upon that:)
Post a Comment