Thursday, October 27, 2011

The First of Many


My poor baby hit his head the other day. I felt so terrible - though I have no clue how he did it. One second he was standing up against a door and then the next second he was on his back crying. He must of hit the door perfectly. But the good news is he's fine...even if I'm not :)


I've got Graham's Halloween costume ready. You are going to love it. I cracked up laughing when I tried it on earlier this week. The costume is tied to his birthday theme for next month. I've got most of that planned as well. Can't wait to show you pictures of both.

Some of my favorite people in the whole world are coming to visit us in Waterville this weekend. The Smarts are making the trek from Pullman. I can't wait. It's been too long since we've spent some quality time together.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Oh my word. He is just too cute! And looks like in the second picture - his bump on his head went down!
Miss you Kim! Can't believe Graham's birthday is already coming!
Love, Tori

Phil and Bri said...

Adorable...and you are right he will probably have many many more! ha! Such a cutie!

montster2000 said...

As I was reminded by other members of the family, "Really, he's okay, and we are ALL very accident prone." We just love him!!