Monday, January 30, 2012

Graham's Room

I told you earlier that I hadn't been into Graham's room to really clean and organize it since before he was born. His messy room was actually what kick-started my need & desire to get organized. There were toys everywhere, and he had outgrown most of them. So I packed up several plastic tubs full of things and took them to our basement, and then I got busy and found a home for what was left. All his clothes that were too small were packed away as well.
I also re-hung and adjusted some of the decor around the room. Here is the finished result.



Before Graham was born I was at an Art exhibit in Bellevue. I found these prints and just had to have them for Graham's room. They are whimsical and fun.




I have loved the orange, navy, and white that I've sprinkled throughout the room. I'm glad that I chose these decor colors. And my pottery barn kids curtains go perfectly with everything else.


When you first enter the room there is a wall space that I placed a frame I picked up in Whistler, and a long "ruler" that I've started Graham's height measurements on.




There is Graham's room. It's a great space and now it feels even better with everything in it's place. It is so much easier to clean because I know right where all the stuff belongs, and can quickly help him put stuff back.
Graham thinks so too :)

3 comments:

Tori said...

Kim! Room looks amazing! Orange is a stellar color! You should be on a TLC program for organization. You would be awesome. Miss you, T

Sparks Family said...

Love the room and love the colors! Where did you get the ruler? I've been wanting to do that for quite some time!

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love his room! So cute. I think you should come and design Colton's new big boy room!