Monday, March 5, 2012

Graham- 15 Months

Last week Graham had his 15 month checkup. What a wonderful thing it is to have a healthy baby and a smooth appointment (except for the shots and the crying). Zach and I can't even begin to express our thankful hearts when we think about Graham and all the joy he has brought to our lives.

Graham William is such a funny little boy. He is always making faces at us and trying to make us laugh. And he usually can.




Like most kids he loves being outside and will take any chance he can to escape outdoors. Once out there, everything is a distraction: the cars, the leaves, the twigs on the ground, the dogs barking - he notices it all.


Graham is very vocal and always has been. Even when he was a little thing playing on his activity mat he would "talk" to anyone or anything that would listen. Remember this post from when he was 5 months old?
So sweet. And now here he is at 15 months. Zach was trying to get him to say please and thank you which he now does (sorry for the "smallness" - it was taken with our phone).


I'm sure enjoying every new stage. Graham is becoming my little buddy now and is a lot easier to truck around. I'm anxious for the weather to improve so we can be "out" all the more.
And finally, here is a picture of G waiting patiently in the kitchen and having a snack while I prepare dinner. Such a good boy :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We NEED to get him and Ella together ASAP. So so cute. Thankful for healthy kids. Shoot me an email and lets set something up for this week or next.

Tori said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for posting the video. I watch them and smile. He is so funny!!! I love his personality. What a joy! Thankful he is healthy and happy. Love, Tori