I would never had called myself a baker before. I love baked treats of course, but I usually don't have goodies lying around most days. But ever since I got this little beauty for Christmas, all that has changed.
And then you add this crazy obsession "hobby" into the mix, and it's all I can do not to make something once a day.
(If you're on Pinterest and would like to follow me you can do that here.)
I found this recipe from Blooming on Bainbridge and knew I had to try them.
So here is my counter before I got started and then my finished results.
Let me tell you that these cookies are killer! But by no means healthy (the best kind of cookie)!
Zach even came home one day saying that he had craved one while at work and he ate one right there before dinner. Now that means they're good :) Try them if you get a chance.
I also took this fudgy chocolate chip toffee goodness to a dinner party a few weeks ago and they were devoured. This recipe from Family Bites is definitely a keeper. So mmmmm!

Fortunately, I now love to bake. Unfortunately, it doesn't help my diet :)
Happy Baking!







4 comments:
Those cookies look awesome! I can't have that stuff around my house. I have no self-control! : )
YUM KIM! Love it!!! :)
Oh man this is exactly why I don't bake...but I love it and miss it!
Do you deliver??
Hi Kim, I skipped to your blog from Jackie's (my sister-in-law). I have to tell you that I have a RED kitchen aid mixer as well! Fred has taken it on himself the last few Christmas's to buy me ANY and ALL Kitchen Aid RED appliances that are available. I did find at the Kitchen store in Spokane Valley Mall - two great accessories! A "smaller" bowl and a "small Whip" blade. It makes whipping egg whites for our Slonaker waffle recipe so much easier!! Happy Baking! Karla Slonaker
Post a Comment