It's March, albeit the end of March, and that means several things:
First, the Madness is here in the form of the NCAA tourney. This is such a fun thing for Zach and I as we fill out our brackets along with lots of trashing talking. We both have won pretty equally against each other so every year it's a new battle. When I first wrote this I was beating Zach...but that all changed pretty quickly when my pick of the champ lost (boo Michigan State!) so now I'm rooting for Kentucky to lose so I can possibly beat him in points :)
I'm sure Zach would say the same thing but I'm the one with the blog so....
March is also my birthday month and I try to take full advantage by spreading the festivities out as long as possible. Why not right?
To celebrate, my friend Cindi and I planned a joint party to celebrate both our birthdays (each within a week of each other) and we had it on St. Patty's Day. There could not have been a better day for this party. Green was everywhere! So fun.
![]() |
| do we look 31? |
I'm so grateful to the many wonderful friends (and my awesome family) that came to the party. I know that lives are busy, so to take time out and come by and say hi - even for an hour - was very special. It meant a lot to me.
![]() |
| Aimee & I |
![]() |
| The Pearls :) |
![]() |
| bday shotski! |
![]() |
| team shotski! |
The place that we had the party had a DJ come at 9:00 - this was when the dancing started! And you couldn't keep the Haleys (or the Gormleys) off the dance floor! Every 20 minutes or so, the DJ would say, "It's Kim and Cindi's birthday whoo hoo!" ~ that was a fun thing.
![]() |
| who's the crazy in the background? |
I love my family and my friends. It was a great night - what will next year bring I wonder?
















No comments:
Post a Comment