Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eburg

A couple weeks ago, my friends from WVC met up in Ellensburg for a little reunion. We try to get together at least once a year. I've talked about these girls here.

We had a great time at lunch and hanging out. That evening we went back to Wenatchee and had dinner at McGlinn's and then stayed the night at Karissa's new home.

Karen, Lucy, Karissa, Andrea, Me, Judy


~good times.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So fun Kim! I think I may have been a camp counselor with Judy at a leadership camp right out of highschool. What was her maiden name?

Anonymous said...

Kim, ran into this blog a couple of nights ago, just want to say hi and thank yo again for your efforts as a track coach at KHS. Sounds like life is good, have fun.

T.C.

P.S. Say hi to Judy Jo.