Monday, December 19, 2011

Kitchen Middle

Like I said before, the kitchen face-lift took a little longer than we wanted it to, but I'm also realistic in that these things always take longer.
The first thing we had done was paint the boxes a creamy white. I knew that we HAD to brighten up this kitchen - and painting the cabinets would make a world of difference.


Zach & his dad did the rest of the demo of the other main fix-ups - starting with removing the countertops and the backsplash.





Next the countertops were installed but with a lot of tweaking done by the boys to make them fit. Why is installation so frustrating? It took them about a day and a 1/2 in total hours to install.

Here are some of the mid-project pictures I took. Some are with my phone and the others are with my main camera.




So far so good - right?

2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Right! Looks great!

Jennifer said...

The kitchen is lookin good! Lets shoot for the new year to get together!! This year got away from us!