skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4th of July - Part 4
This is the final installment for the 4th of July happenings, but I couldn't end this "segment" without saying happy birthday to my Dad. I can't think of a cooler birthday than to be born on the 4th. There is always something happening. There are fireworks and BBQs and usually loads of family to celebrate with. For the past several years the Gormleys and the Haleys (my family) have joined together to celebrate this day.
What I love also about my Dad's b-day being on the 4th is that he could not be a more patriotic man. He loves this country and studies the History of America almost daily. Need to know something about a past President or a specific event, just ask the Historian...aka Pat Haley :)
Need more proof ?
Happy 54th Birthday Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment