| view from one of the base structures in the trees |
The Tree-Treking adventure was a major accomplishment on my end. Remember in the last post when I commented on my fear of heights? Well this experience took my attempt at mastering (will always be a work in progress) of Acrophobia to a whole new level. The trek is a guided tour through the rain forests of Blackcomb mountain. It's considered a rain forest because of the enormous amounts of precipitation. We "walked" up in the trees and on suspension bridges from base to base. Of course God's beauty was amazing all around us, and I noticed it more once I stopped clinging to the tree trunks and got close enough to the edge to view it all.
| From one perch to the next |
There is also a world class zip line course that we walked through - Zach wanted to do it badly - and I told him that there's no way I'm paying to do that when they couldn't even pay me to!
Afterwards, we came back to the condo and chilled so I could "unwind" from our excursion & thank Jesus that we made it back alive! I kept Graham close to me the rest of the night :)
In the end though, we got a great family picture while we were up there - it might be our Christmas photo this year - so I guess it was all worth it.


1 comment:
So cute!! Yes on the Christmas card:) Love it!
Post a Comment