We spent 5 days in Whistler out of our week long trip - and I'd have to say that we'll definitely be back. Hopefully sooner rather than later. There was so much to do and see; we never got bored.
One of the days (unfortunately a rainy one) we made it to the museum. The History of Whistler is really interesting. There was a section dedicated to the 2010 Olympics. Zach and Graham held some props for the picture.
Graham was such a great little traveler; and even when his schedule had to be adjusted, he just rolled with it. We mostly ate at our condo because it was so close to the attractions, but one of the times that we didn't, it cost us $64 bucks for just the two of us (with no drinks on the bill). We were a little shocked, paid, and then decided that tacos back at the condo would be much more appealing (and way cheaper!) for lunch tomorrow.
One of Graham's favorite "games" was to unload his travel tub. He did this many times over the week.
We took our flip camera up with us so it was really easy to film a moment or two along the way. I was able to film the Whistler Village in sections, so if you are curious about what it all looks like, the following video takes you through a few parts of it. Remember that the whole thing is much more massive than I was able to capture.
We sure enjoyed our time together. And it was fun to bring Graham along on our first official family vacation. There are a whole lot more adventures planned for the future
I have some fun Gab updates to share later: including an overhaul of our kitchen cabinets, a wedding, some books I'm reading, Graham milestones, and other odds and ends. But until then, I'll leave you with a picture that was taken of Zach and I way back during our first year of marriage :)


No comments:
Post a Comment