Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Baking Party

This year I planned a Christmas baking party at the home of "Auntie" Jerri's. We went to Mercer Island the first weekend of December to enjoy good food, yummy treats, and special people.

Everyone brought one recipe and its ingredients to share with the rest of us. At the end of the day we had a massive platter of goodies to take home and enjoy for the rest of December.

All of these ladies are very special and I'm so glad they made time out of their busy month so we could spend it with each other. It was a wonderful way to start the holiday season.



sexy poses?



After a few of the girls left, we made sugar cookies and sang Christmas carols. It was awesome. I'm seriously thinking of going caroling around Waterville next year. Anyone want to join me?

Jerri's husband Tom played the guitar while we all sang around the island
 
the sisters in their aprons

1 comment:

Phil and Bri said...

I need to do this next year!! But I need to plan ahead so it actually happens! Good job Kim!!