Friday, December 23, 2011

Hangin' with my Gnomies

On Nov. 17th our Graham William turned one...ONE! I'm amazed at all that has happened this year. One of the posts that I want to write - probably after the holidays - is about Graham and just who he is right now. Because he changes so quickly, I want to capture this little person as best as I can.

But for now I want to show you our little celebration of this special blessing -our son. God is so good.

Remember these pictures from Halloween?




Well his costume was the inspiration for his party theme -


We kept the party to just family this year - and we still had a house full. At the time of his party we weren't living back at our house yet, but I just really wanted to have his party and our home. So, in between projects, I cleaned up the house, especially the kitchen, and decorated for his day.





We all wore crazy gnome hats! Some put up more fuss about it than others.

Auntie Karen

Uncle Alex



He loved his cake - even though his face doesn't show it :)



And Graham did great with all the attention.



Happy Birthday to our favorite little gnome in the whole world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just a tester to see if I can post a comment.
Love, Dad