Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ornament Exchange & Breaking Dawn Movie

It has become an annual event to exchange ornaments with some friends I've known since high school. We usually do it around Thanksgiving so that those who are out of town can possibly make it. This year only 3 of us could make it. But it made for a nice and relaxing time and a chance for us to get caught up with each other. Plus I got a cute 2011 zebra striped car - perfect for my tree.

Karissa, Sarah, Me
You may recognize these girls - they make the blog every so often because of our trips to Palm Spring and other places. It's always a treat to see them.

That same day, our friend Lacey joined us in the VIP section at our theater to watch Breaking Dawn pt.1. This same crew watch New Moon together over 2 years ago. I love having a tradition of sorts to watch the movies with these girls. It was a fun day full of lots of girl time - just what I needed.

No comments: