Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zach's 31

In between Graham's birthday and Thanksgiving, lies Zach's birthday (on the 21st). Poor guy - it'll probably always be a little overshadowed by all that is going on. But Zach would/will never complain about that.

We celebrated his 31st as my parent's house. We enjoyed pulled pork sandwiches - one of Zach's favorite meals - and just good times with family. Some of his favorite gifts included a new shiny black wheelbarrow. It's fun to think back where we were a year ago at this time...we were just leaving the hospital.




It's no surprise to everyone that knows him that Zach is just an excellent father and husband. I've enjoyed so much "growing up" with Zach and I'm thankful and blessed to enjoy the years that we've had together. I'm looking forward to seeing him continue to grow into the man that God has for him - I know that his 30s are going to be even better than his 20s.
Happy Birthday to my Zachary Dale!

P.S. Graham did managed to upstage the party though by deciding to walk for the first time without help. He saw a cat and took off after it (more on that later).

No comments: