I wanted to share some fun "action" shots we took at a park the night of our BBQ. In Chelan the town does fireworks on the 3rd and then Manson does "the big show" off Wapato Pt. on the 4th. We drove in from the cabin and met up with some friends for the firework show. These pictures are from that night.
Ready...
Get Set...
Go!
Don't you just love Zach's faces! I couldn't stop laughing at him :)
They aren't doing much I know...but their faces are awesome.
This wasn't the best picture of all of us, but it's the only one we took. Unfortunately it was past my bedtime and it looks like I just got up from a nap! Jamie and Damian (front right) are due with their 1st baby any day now...no word if he's here yet. Jeff and Andrea (back right) are renting our condo in Chelan and are long-time friends. And John (back left) was up visiting from California and got a real treat in staying with us for all the festivities surrounding the 4th! I think you're familiar with everyone else :)


No comments:
Post a Comment