Monday, July 26, 2010

Some Summer Fun

Summer is in full swing and we are loving the warm weather. Although, high 90s and 100s are just a little too hot...especially for Zach and our little bun in the oven. FYI - I'm currently 23 weeks along - yeah over 1/2 way there.

We went to the cabin to see some friends right after the STP. It was a long weekend of driving, but worth it to see these gals, some who flew in from California and Nebraska.

Day after STP - I don't blame him for being pooped.


These are some of Karen's friends from college, but thankfully they have always included me in their get-togethers. I love seeing them every year.

3 comments:

jorden9879 said...

I had so much fun catching up on your blog. I am so glad we got to see you on Sunday! Hope you are feeling well. By the way BAD angle for me on that picture, haha. Love you guys and the baby

Anonymous said...

Kim! Loved seeing you and Zach and the bun in the oven! Man that sun was wonderful on the dock. I have missed that place a lot! THanks for coming and we even talked how we didn't do the firepit. We needed you and zAch to be there! :) Tori

Kim @ The Gab said...

Hey there Jorden and Tori. It was so great to see you both! Glad we made the trip back-it was worth it. Looking forward to Sept!

P.S. Jorden, all angles are bad for me right now! :)