Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birth Day-Part 1

Waking up on the morning of Graham's birth was an odd/amazing experience. We knew that in just a matter of hours we would be holding our child.



When we first announced that we were pregnant, my dad found these socks and bought a pink and a blue pair. I wore these to the hospital that morning.

Zach took the final pregnancy picture of me that morning at 39 weeks. Other than being a little tired, we were ready to go!


This is my attempt at a smile and a thumbs up - but I was definitely nervous as they hooked me up to all the monitors. It was comforting to hear Graham's heart beat over and over though.


Welcome to the world baby Graham!



Seeing my baby boy for the first time!


The two things the doctors said about him as they were pulling him out were: "Oh wow, look at all this hair" and "He has big hands!"


We couldn't be prouder parents.

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh Kim (and Zach) he is SO CUTE!!! I really can't get over what a beautiful, or handsome :), newborn he is!!! I wish I could come take his picture. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you both. Enjoy each second because it goes so fast and don't worry, eventually they do sleep through the night! I remember all too well those first few weeks...especially being sore from a c-section. Hang in there!!! I wish I could bring you dinner. xoxoxo

J and T Barnes said...

He is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet Graham and see you guys too.

Molly said...

Congratulations Zach and Kim. He really is a cutie. Love all the updates on the blog. Hope you enjoy your first Thanksgiving as parents!!
- Molly

Anonymous said...

He looks like his Auntie!

Jackie said...

He's beautiful you two! Can't wait to meet him!