Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Almost Here

Zach and I are making the final arrangements before baby gets here. I am at 39 weeks and going into the hospital tomorrow! I have a few pictures of the belly that I'll post later. If you read this in time please be praying for us bright and early Wed. morning. Hopefully we'll be able to get back on the Gab soon to show pics of our new addition!

As the holidays are fast approaching, I wanted to show a picture of what our family looked like last year at Christmas time. It's amazing how much can change in just one year. This year we'll have one more in the picture :)

4 comments:

MB Line said...

Good luck guys!

Darrin

The Brandt Family said...

Praying for a safe delivery. We cannot wait to see pictures. If you need anything we are just a phone call or video chat away. :)

J and T Barnes said...

Thinking about you guys tonight and tomorrow, you are in our prayers. Can't wait to hear the news.

Siouxz said...

So exciting! Today you'll be a Mommy!! Praying for you and sweet baby boy this morning!
I can't wait to hear the official news and see some photos!