Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leaving the Hospital

Before we could leave the hospital, Graham had to have treatments for Jaundice. It sure was hard seeing him under the lights and only being able to hold him for 30 min. at a time but we were thankful we could at least stay in the hospital with him.

I went back to the nursery to check on Graham many times throughout his treatment, and while I was there I noticed several babies who were dealing with much more than Graham had to. I thank the Lord that He gave us a healthy baby boy, and I'm praying for those parents who have to struggle with a harder road with their child. On Sunday (11/21) the Dr. said he was pleased with the results and we could go home.

Graham under the lights for his treatment
As we were leaving I took this cute picture of Zach caring all of our things. I had always seen in the movies or on TV shows that the mom is wheeled out in a wheelchair holding the baby. But I guess I was "well" enough to walk out on my own just carrying the balloons.


Graham snuggled in for his ride back to Waterville.


Proud momma!


We are all doing well. Graham had his 2 week checkup today and he's gaining weight so we were pleased. I get to have Zach for another week home - yeah - and so we're going to work on the Christmas decorations. We're sure looking forward to a special Christmas! Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

J and T Barnes said...

Glad everything is going well. We are loving the updates, keep them coming.

The Brandt Family said...

We are reading every update and enjoying all the little details. Our excitement for you is boiling over. Enjoy this special time. :)