Go Wild!
The new season for hockey in Wenatchee has begun. I just love getting to go to as many games as we can, and we thought this might be the best time (and maybe the last for awhile) to go. A fun part of the night was that we went with Steve and Carolyn. We went with them last year too; you can check out last year's post here. A big bonus of this game was that it was cowbell night! The first 2,500 fans all received free cowbells. This incentive is enough to pack the arena. We made sure that we got there in plenty of time to be one of the lucky fans. Because of all the bells it was definitely one of the loudest games I've been to!
Our favorite place to sit is in the "horseshoe."
Our view:
Carolyn is pregnant also...Congrats to them on their 2nd!
I'm pretty sure that the hockey jersey is suppose to be really large on the wearer...mine is obviously a little too snug :) Not too much longer though - only 9 days left! And we got the free cowbell!


3 comments:
Very cool! You're almost there Kim! We are really excited for you guys :)
I'm so glad I've been to a Wild game!!! So fun! You are too cute in that jersey! Miss you! Tori
Wow! Can't believe your little guy will be here next week. I need to drop off your gift one of these days, I will be in touch to find out when works for you.
Post a Comment