Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hawley!

I just wanted to wish you a happy 33rd birthday. Even though you weren't here to celebrate with us - I believe you were having a grand time yesterday.

I miss you my dear friend!


In thinking of Hawley, I found an interesting quote on friendship:

"Friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil - but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely." - Pam Brown

This quote reminds me that, for the ladies that truly have an impact in my life, I need to do the little things to help maintain those friendships. My 2 goals this week are to send out a card of encouragement and to call a friend for quick hello.

Is there a friend that God has placed on your heart?
What can you do for her this week?