skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Birth Day-Part 2
One of the coolest parts about having a baby is introducing him to the families waiting to meet him. There were lots of tears of joy at meeting Graham. Then to top it off - Jess, Alex, and Karen all surprised us by driving over from Seattle after work. They said they wouldn't have missed it! So cool to see them. Here are the photos from Graham's first meeting of his new family.
3 comments:
Love the pictures, Kim! Wow, Graham's got quite the head of hair on him. :)
Congrats again and again and again!!! What a sweet boy. I have a pic my sister took of me, I was in beginning labor with Brooklyn, we were at their lake cabin, I was in my swimsuit, need I say more. I never ever want to see that pic again, so I was laughing at comment on your picture. But you looked cute! Can't wait to meet Graham!
Oh man you have a cute baby boy!! So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment