The closet project is for the weekend- the rest of it I'm just going to tackle as the month progresses. Yes, that would have been very ambitious :) Looking forward to the Girlfriend's Closet this year.
I have been married to my wonderful husband Zach since Sept. 2003. We own a home in a very small town in Washington State. We have been blessed beyond belief with our sons Graham & Grayden. We love to travel together and play games of all kinds. Our love for the Lord, our love for each other, and our family and friends are most important to us.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." -1 John 1:9
Books I'm Reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Love Finds you in Sunset Beach by Robin Jones Gunn. Torn by Jud Wilhite. Tramp for the Lord by Corrie Ten Boom. The Most Important Place on Earth by Robert Wolgemuth. A Marriage Without Regrets by Kay Arthur.
3 comments:
You are a brave woman to take that all on in one day! Good luck! Save your clothes to donate to My Girlfriends closet!
The closet project is for the weekend- the rest of it I'm just going to tackle as the month progresses. Yes, that would have been very ambitious :)
Looking forward to the Girlfriend's Closet this year.
Guess what Kim? One of my 2012 goals is to get my Jetta detailed because I never had and I'm on year 7! Thanks for the encouragement to do so...
Post a Comment