You saw that Graham got the Harley rocking horse for last Christmas, but now he's able to actually enjoy it. I love that he held up his hand to wave - he might be telling us he's ready for the real thing!
For his birthday in Nov. he was given this cozy coup car. He loves this too-
And loves to make the sounds to go along with his driving.
Love the Harley! Ella would love it too! She has a princess rocking horse of course. Maybe they could have a race! I have a feeling the Harley would win. Loving the pics of the little man.... and the new look of the blog!
I have been married to my wonderful husband Zach since Sept. 2003. We own a home in a very small town in Washington State. We have been blessed beyond belief with our sons Graham & Grayden. We love to travel together and play games of all kinds. Our love for the Lord, our love for each other, and our family and friends are most important to us.
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." -1 John 1:9
Books I'm Reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Love Finds you in Sunset Beach by Robin Jones Gunn. Torn by Jud Wilhite. Tramp for the Lord by Corrie Ten Boom. The Most Important Place on Earth by Robert Wolgemuth. A Marriage Without Regrets by Kay Arthur.
3 comments:
Love the Harley! Ella would love it too! She has a princess rocking horse of course. Maybe they could have a race! I have a feeling the Harley would win. Loving the pics of the little man.... and the new look of the blog!
Of course she has a princess rocking horse! They can race anytime.
Thanks Jenn...I like how the blog is more simple and "cleaner."
More fun toys! :) LOVE it.
Post a Comment