Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Graham's 1st Hair Cut

Since many of you have commented on what a shaggy mess our son's hair is (Josh S.), we thought it was time to take him to the barber in Waterville. A couple of weeks ago we took a family walk to the barber so the boys could get their hairs cut.
After Zach was finished we sat Graham on his lap and Graham did great. He was a little unsure of it all but let her cut around the ears and some off the top.





He still has plenty of curl, but a little less of the wildness.
And ~gasp~ I didn't save any of it :)

3 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Did you forget to save it or does it gross you out! haha?! Fun times! I hope L has curls! I totally copied your blog for my new design idea...i needed something new! Thanks!

Tori said...

Kim - LOVE this post. And his hair is awesome! Miss you, Tori

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love the curl! So glad it is not all gone. Again he is so stinking precious. Hope you guys are enjoying the snow up there!