Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Morning-2011

Ugh! I can't believe I'm still writing about Christmas, but I wanted to share a little bit more about our awesome celebrations...and then I'm finished (I promise)!

Perhaps one of the best parts about Christmas morning was waking up to this guy.


He's still too young to understand what's going on - or know what to expect - but we had a great time showering him love, laughter, and presents :)



At the Gormleys, we open stockings 1st thing in the morning. Graham stared at his stocking - he could see the toys sticking out of it and he knew which one was his. That was so fun. He'll definitely look forward to these for many many years. There were lots of goodies packed into ours and this is one of my favorite traditions.

Last year Dale gave Graham this Harley rocking horse.



But Graham didn't know too much that was going on :)
Isn't it crazy how 1 year changes a child?


He loves riding this thing...and has the sound effects for it. I'm going to use this bike as a prop for his upcoming photo session next week. Should work out well (fingers crossed).

Of course he was the center of attention - and will be until another one joins the ranks.


Some of Graham's favorite gifts:



But most typically he loved just hanging out with everyone and playing in the paper:



And our most favorite gift...


will always be our family:


And that concludes Christmas 2011 :)
How blessed we were with another day spent with family.

P.S. The Galey family party did take place Christmas night at our place. But would you believe it we didn't take one photo! We just enjoyed the night. We played lots of fun games (not that I've proved how competitive we are) - including Nertz - and just laughed and snacked until I thought we'd burst. It was a perfect end to the weekend.

4 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Kim he is adorable!!

The Brandt Family said...

Thank you for sharing! Your family picture is great. :)

Kim @ The Gab said...

Thanks Bri :)
Brandts we have missed you guys!

Jessie said...

I love you new lay out! So many great pics!