Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Apple Cup

I know, I know that was back in November-but I forgot to post about it and before I continue with our Christmas stuff I have to back track...again.

Jessie and I made "Apple Cups" for the party. We filled them with apple cider and they were yummy. I'll definitely be making them again. You have to be really careful though when scraping out the insides - any holes will leave your lap a mess!



We had an equal number of Huskie/Coug supporters. For every point scored by the opposite team you were supporting we had to do push ups. Guess who did the most push ups - ha!





It was fun to spend more time with our families.
Next up - all our December get-togethers.
Bonus, for those of you who know about the "Haley Hall of Fame" I'll soon be announcing the winners of this year's Christmas-Eve competitions.

5 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

CUTE!!!

Katie said...

I can see Graham hasn't read our baby present yet...!

Karen said...

GOOOOOOOOOOO HUSKIES!!! What a fun night! Apple cups were the best:)

Kim @ The Gab said...

Ha Ha Katie - He actually reads it...or we read it to him. Don't worry we have it out - we still represent the Spangs!

Jessie said...

oh I love that last picture of us! I need that one...