Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Girl


My plan today is to drop off Graham at my Mom's, and then do whatever I want! I actually have a "real" errand to run - I have to go get my license renewed (it is always an interesting experience to visit the DMV). Other than that though - I am a free bird!

Would you like to see what Graham got me for my birthday?




Graham found this sweatshirt on a cute website/blog called Dear Lillie


And it came in the mail just in time. Graham was so excited to give it to me :)

5 comments:

jorden9879 said...

Happy 30th Kim!!!! Join the 30 plus club! Love your present for Graham, so cute.

J and T Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Kim, enjoy your day!

Ben and Katie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! You are a blessing to me!!! Hooray for 30!!

Phil and Bri said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear what you did with your day!

Dear Lillie said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!!!