This year my theme colors were black, white, & green.
| wearing my new birthday sweatshirt |
What better present could I receive than this?!
Last Wednesday, my bible study girls planned a night out to Olive Garden. We meet every week (with husbands too) and I'm getting to know them a little better each time - they've become an important part in my life.
| It was Cindi's 30th as well so it was fun to celebrate with her (middle right). Left to Right: Me, Katie, Darcy, Emily, Cindi, Kristen |
With all the fun festivities mentioned so far, you would think I was done with my birthday sharing...nope, I have a fun party to share with you next time.


2 comments:
I missed your birthday!!! Happy Birthday a little late! I love that your mom does that and I love your new sweatshirt!! Super cute.
I know, it just wouldn't be the same without my birthday table...I don't care how old I get!
Post a Comment