Thursday, March 10, 2011

Small Changes

I've heard over and over how fast babies grow, but this is just in a manner of 5 weeks. I posted this funny picture of Graham awhile back (my little old man), and I took the 2nd one last week.



One of the unfortunate things that has come about is that Graham has lost his wonderfully thick head of hair. Such a bummer. I really thought he was going to keep it. Remember this picture?

Taken @ 2 Weeks Old
Well unfortunately this is all that's left of his wonderful baby hawk :(


On a positive note he is still the cutest thing ever!


This is our new game we like to play...soaring above momma's head.


I have a lot of projects that are swirling around in my mind. Lucky for Zach I have all day to think up stuff! First up is to spray paint an old metal jug I have. I'll post pictures of that this weekend. It'll be a cool transformation.

3 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Cute!! They grow so fast!!!

Sparks Family said...

It's amazing how quickly they grow!! Kim, he is absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Kim - He is ADORABLE! HAve I told you I can't wait to meet him! Love, Tori