Sunday, March 27, 2011

Roadtrip Weekend Continued

So I have had a wonderful birthday week. Every night of last week had some form of celebration. I was definitely spoiled. Thank you to those who sent cards or birthday wishes! I'm looking forward to sharing with you all that we/I did.


But before I do that, I want to finish up with sharing about our weekend in Bellingham and then our trip down to Seattle. I left off with the party we threw for Alex Friday night to celebrate his graduation. The next morning we went to Western's campus to watch Alex walk. I was so proud of his accomplishment. We cheered and hollered for him when his name was announced. Wow, my baby brother is all grown up!

Gym @ the beginning of the ceremony

Dad, Alex, Mom

Uncle Pee Wee & Alex

Jess, Alex, Kim
It was super bright out but this was the only pic we got - eyes closed and all.
 
Grandma Lolly, Alex, Unkie, Grandma Michele

Alex with Unkie (Uncle Glen)

Graham with Uncle AL after graduation
Next college graduation? Graham in 2032

1 comment:

jorden9879 said...

Way to go Alex! 2032 seriously Kim, that is crazy to think about.