Monday, March 14, 2011

Food Journal #1

The weight loss thing is going pretty well. I have about 5-7 more stubborn pounds to go. My clothes are fitting better but I'm just not satisfied yet.

I need some more accountability. Starting today, I'm going to be keeping track of everything I eat each day and then post it for all of you for a whole week. I'm not a calorie counter, I just want to report the foods. I know that many of you out there might not care, but this is really for me not for you :)

I'm also going to include the workout I do each day. There will be no more "days off" until I'm back to where I want to be. Big or small I want to do something each day.

Journal #1
Breakfast:
Fruit Smoothie
Ingredients - 1 cup blueberries, 1 banana, yogurt, orange juice, scoop of protein powder

Snack:
1 String Cheese
3 Pieces of Licorice

Lunch:
Veggie Salad
Ingredients - Chopped broccoli, carrots, cucumber, lettuce, sunflower seeds

Dinner:
Baked Chicken
Baked Potato
Steamed Asparagus


Monday Workout
8:30pm-Ran 2 miles (felt pretty good. ready to add more mileage)


Here was my high five...way to go mom!

2 comments:

Sparks Family said...

Aj has that same shirt!!!

Love the journal, keep up the good work!

Katie Spangenberg said...

nice! you should check out fitday.com. you can make a free account and track everything you eat and it tells you how many calories you've eaten and the percentage of your diet that is carbs/protein/fat. We have to do it for our soccer team, it can be a little bit of a hassle to figure some meals out to put in but it's very informative and cool to see how your diet pans out!