So, I've moved my journal entries to a tab at the top of the blog. If you're curious or interested you can check the tab each day :)
I've been working on a few projects at nights - more like crafting (very therapeutic). I took some pictures of my projects but a few of them are gifts so I need to wait until I give them away before I post.
I've been reading and studying an ebook I bought from the shop
The ebook is all about how to refinish and repurpose old furniture. I have several pieces in our basement that I want to give a try using their techniques. I'm really excited about this.
I've been playing with this little man...
We just bought this cute little play thing from Target. He's not quite big enough to do it by himself, but he liked it all the same (I noticed in the pictures that I didn't put the seat on right - better go fix that!)
Graham had his 4month checkup yesterday. He's totally normal and we couldn't be more thankful.
His stats:
15 pounds 14 oz (75%)
24 3/4 inches (50%)
He has been sleeping through the night (9:30-7:30) for two weeks now. What a wonderful feeling it is to put him down and know (for the most part) that he'll get up tomorrow morning. Love it! Life is good!



1 comment:
Graham is getting so big! Yes, this is the appointment where we could find out what we're having but we're not going to find out. We're just going to let it be a surprise! We'll be heading your way to Coulee a bit over spring break, may have to see if we can meet up with you guys!
Post a Comment