 |
| Isn't this picture cool? I wish I owned these books. |
I love to read. Those that know me know this fact. I am always reading at least one book - but usually more - at any given time. And those books that are my favorite get read over and over. Yes, I am one of those people.
One of my favorite authors is
Robin Jones Gunn.
Have you ever heard of her? I found her as a young teen when I was in desperate need of good literature (by good I mean clean, uplifting, wholesome...you get the idea). She's written some great books including several series -
The Christy Miller Series, The Sierra Jensen Series, The Katie Weldon Series, The Glenbrooke Series. I have read these books (35 in total) more times than I can count.
Awhile back in her newsletter, she asked for bloggers who would be willing to read an upcoming release and then write a review and post it on the blog (of course I jumped at the chance). This week I was contacted to sign up for this opportunity - yeah! So the book is being sent to me - it'll be here soon - and then I'll be posting my review here. Here's the book that I get to read when it arrives:

My review will also be posted on this cool website called:
I'm looking forward to this new opportunity. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to share my opinion (about books) on more than one occasion. Keep your fingers crossed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment