Friday, April 22, 2011

The Gab Updates

1) Our bedroom redo is going really well. The curtains are done, the night stands are painted, and I've found a duvet cover I really like (original bedroom post here).

2) The book I'm going to review has arrived and I'm going to start reading it tonight (original post here). I am really excited about this.

3) Graham was our tax deduction this year:
By the way, this onesie was way too small for Graham -
I put it on for the pic. and then off it came!
4) Now that the weather has been a bit nicer (although it did snow in crazyville on Tues.) I've been able to get outside and run. My workouts are going well. Slowly but surely I'm getting back to where I want to be. My biggest problem right now is that I have a major sweet tooth!

5) I'm really enjoying painting furniture right now. The night stands came out really great. I'm excited to show you the pics once I get the knobs painted and put on. Next up is a desk I found at a garage sale for $5 bucks!

4 comments:

Ben and Katie said...

i cannot wait for you to post bedroom makeover photos! i bet it will look awesome!
g-man is too cute!!! cannot wait to meet him!!

jorden9879 said...

Love your little tax deduction!!! Summer can't come soon enough for many reasons but the big reason is so I can meet him. I am a little bummed I haven't seen him in person yet!

Kelsey said...

Oh my goodness... cutest tax deduction ever :)And I can't wait to see pictures of your furniture and room makeover :) Thanks so much for all your sweet comments, I'm glad to have such a wonderful follower!! I'm a new follower now- (so I can check out all those wonderful pics to come!)

Karen said...

This is so funny Kim. I love Graham's face....like "what is going on here, my shirt is too tight mom!"