Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some Graham Pics

Graham is awesome! He has brought so much joy into our lives.
He is almost 5 months old - wow - and is just so much fun.






And then a the face that says, "I'm done!"


I try to get out of the house a couple times a week. Now that it's starting to get nicer out that makes it even easier...come on Spring!

Here is my precious @ week 1-


And my big boy now -

Grammer rarely has a "binkie" in - it's funny that both of these pics show one.
He usually spits it out faster than we can put it back in.
He is showing his personality more and more. I can't wait to see who he will be.
He's regulary sleeping through the night (9:30-7:30). This is such an amazing thing when everything finally "clicks" and it makes all the hard work worth it.
He loves to be "rough housed." He's such a boy already.

And most importantly, he is dearly loved by all those who know him. He's receives many, many, kisses and squeezes daily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's ADORABLE! Love the pictures! :) And that he loves to sleep 10 hours in a row. We are going to get along really well!!!!! Love, Tori

Sparks Family said...

He is so cute Kim - his eyes are absolutely gorgeous!

jorden9879 said...

What a guy!!!! I love him and I haven't even gotten to meet him yet. It is amazing how fast they grow. I love your crosses!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday x0x0 Isnt it AmAzInG how much their looks change?! He is such a precious Blessing!! Thanks for your special words sent.Loved it and LoVe yOu!!! x0x0 BrIt