Last Thursday, my parents, Grandma Lolly, Zach's parents, & Paige enjoyed a nice dinner up at the Gormley's; we had tacos (my fav).
| of course this picture was taken after I had ran on the treadmill |
That night we went to Chelan for dinner at Karma Winery. Jess surprised me with some of our friends to join us. It was a great surprise & super thoughtful. She had everything all decorated with "Happy 30." We had a wonderful time and it was a perfect ending to my week.
And finally, a picture of Graham to end the week because he is just so darn cute.
| @ Starbucks after church |


4 comments:
Fun b-day week!!! GLad your 30th was so special! The winery looks fun, Chelan, the lake, oooo what wonderful words. Soon, very soon!!!! I hope. ANy of those boys single??? KG??? hehe
I second Jordy's comment... single guys... huh, karen??
You can celebrate your bithday as long as you want! I start the countdown at the beginning of the month! ;)
JenZ
Ha! Sorry girls...no such luck :)
I agree Jen. Next year- bday month! I promise coffee soon :)
Post a Comment